nes group medical
LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Fully-Automatic Defibrillator
The LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator is designed for indoor and outdoor use. This fully automatic unit evaluates the heart rhythm once electrode pads have been applied and, if a shockable rhythm is detected, delivers a shock without any assistance. This defibrillator has voice instructions to guide you through the process.
- cprCOACH Feedback Technology: The defibrillator provides CPR coaching at appropriate times during the cardiac arrest response. A metronome provides tones at the correct rate for chest compressions. The defibrillator also detects whether chest compressions are being performed and adjusts the voice prompts.
- ClearVoice Technology: Adaptive volume control automatically adjusts the volume of audio instructions depending on surrounding noise level such as noisy shopping centres, highways and emergency rooms.
- Child Mode: Child mode can be accessed by pressing the CHILD MODE button. It will then deliver lower energy levels that are appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes. Child mode also adjusts CPR coaching to be appropriate for young children..
- 8 year warranty
- 4 year battery
- 2kg weight
- Voice prompts and metronome
- Lid activated
- Soft Shell Carry Case included
Approved medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices.
Products are sold within Australia and New Zealand Only.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.