Why Test & Service Equipment Regularly?
– To minimise unnecessary risk to the reputation of your practice and to protect it from litigation or non compliance
– To maintain practice accreditation and comply with RACGP Guidelines and current Australian Standards for medical equipment AS 3551:2012
– To ensure accurate readings on medical devices which is important for accurate diagnosis
– To ensure patient and user safety at all times by safety testing of all electrical and electro medical devices
– To ensure latest software and firmware upgrades are installed to ensure your equipment is functioning at its best
– To help identify potentially costly and inconvenient equipment breakdowns before they occur
– To safe guard against infection risk to your patients by properly maintaining your autoclave ensuring it is working as it should be
– To protect your valuable vaccines by ensuring your medical refrigeration is performing correctly all the time
– To comply with Worksafe or Workcover regulations, electrical safety testing is mandatory
– Routine testing and maintenance is not only best practice but shows that there is a system in place in the case of litigation
Do not make the potentially fatal mistake of waiting until accreditation is due to test and calibrate, contact us to implement your annual maintenance & calibration plan. It can be done in a cost effective manner with minimal interruption.
Why NES Group?
NES Group is committed to helping practices protect and improve their practices by minimising the risks associated to medical equipment and by assisting practices in reaching and maintaining compliance in relation to their medical equipment.
– We are committed to serving our customers at the highest level
– We understand the importance of your medical equipment for the day to day running of your practice
– Our company is systems driven and quality focused with a wealth of specialised knowledge
– We are able to calibrate, service and repair medical equipment to Australian Standards 3551 & RACGP Standards
– We can provide loan equipment to assist in minimising downtime if required
– We undertake calibrations and services on the customers premises as well as repairs onsite where possible
– We service all states including rural and remote areas cost effectively
– We have a 98% customer retention rate, we go over and beyond our customers expectations and provide long term value and support If you haven’t experienced our service in the past we welcome you and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Call our team on 1300 651 958
Commonly Asked Questions About Medical Equipment Calibration, Service & Repairs How often should we test and calibrate our equipment?
Medical equipment testing and calibration is a crucial task which is required by Australian Standards to be carried out regularly and in line with an equipment maintenance plan as well as to the manufacturers specified calibration intervals. We recommend testing annually to ensure compliance with AS3551, RACGP and AGPAL requirements.
Routine testing and calibration ensures that your medical devices are performing correctly and delivering peace of mind for patients and providers while maintaining practice accreditations. NES Group Medical qualified technicians are trained and have the required equipment to thoroughly inspect and test all medical equipment/devices in accordance with AS 3551 and specific state/territory legislative requirements in a convenient and cost effective way.
Is it expensive and are there lock in contracts?
Our aim is to make meeting your annual calibration requirements easy and affordable. We have invested heavily in the training of our staff and in the latest and most efficient test equipment to dramatically reduce the labour time required to complete your testing, by doing this we are able to reduce the costs associated to properly maintaining your equipment making it very affordable to stay compliant for even the smallest of practices.
Our customers get the options of-
No Lock In Contract Annual Service
Testing under this arrangement is done on a year by year basis with not lock in contract, we contact you the following year when you are due.
3 Year NEScare Service Agreement
Most of our larger healthcare groups take advantage of this, we can combine all of your practices as a group for a 3 year term benefits of this are:
– Programmed service intervals based on your requirements making maintenance of your equipment easy
– Access to our online portal
– Access to discounted NEScare rates
– Lock in todays discounted prices for the next 3 years
– Group Procurement Discounts
– Free access to loan equipment
– Same day priority service for most areas
What happens if one or more pieces of equipment fail?
If we find equipment that is out of calibration or requires attention we will either fix it on the spot if the fault is minor, usually at no charge if parts are not required. If parts are required we can provide you with a obligation free quote for repair or replacement depending upon the cost to repair and the age of the piece of equipment. We can supply loan equipment to our testing customers to ensure that there is no disruption to your practice and no issues with compliance as part of our testing and calibration service.
Is this the same as general electrical testing and tagging?
No. Medical equipment testing is a specialised service and has different standards to basic electrical testing and tagging and needs to be function tested with specialised biomedical testing equipment to simulate and calibrate the specific piece of medical equipment. Testing of medical equipment cannot be carried out by general electrical testing and tagging companies or general electricians as this is a specialised service that requires knowledge of medical equipment and its application.
Can NES Group also test regular electrical appliances?
Yes. NES Group can also test and tag regular electrical equipment in accordance with AS 3760 in the same visit to minimise disruption to your practice and managing of multiple testing companies and testing registers at surprisingly affordable rates even though our technicians are specialised, we offer this service at the same rate as most electricians and test and tag companies to make life easier for our customers.
What kind of medical facilities can NES Group service and in what locations?
NES Group Medical provides routine Medical Equipment Testing and Preventative Maintenance services to a wide range of customers from large hospitals, day procedure clinics, medical centres to smaller medical practices and dentists. NES Group provide service in regular routine travels to many rural and remote facilities in a cost effective manner with technicians travelling throughout the country constantly.States we service - NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, NT We have established travel routes to service rural and remote facilities, please contact our team to find out when we are in your area next.
What kind of equipment does NES Group test?
– Medical Diagnostic and Surgical Devices AS-3551
– Autoclave Validation AS-4815 & AS-4187
– Patient Area Testing Body and Cardiac AS 3003
– General electrical devices AS-3670
– ECG Machines
– Vital Signs Monitors
– Blood Pressure Monitors
– Blood and Vaccine Fridges
– Scales and Body Composition Analysers
– Pulse Oximeters
– Digital Thermometers
– Portable Suction Units
– Doppler Ultrasounds
– Nebulisers – Defibrillators
– Electrosurgical Units / Hyfrecators
– Examination Lights
– Light sources
– Operating Theatre Lights
– Medical Gas Pendants
– Medical Gas Systems
– Operating Tables and Beds
– And most other types of medical equipment
Will we be contacted before we are next due?
When you use our services you don’t have to remember when your medical equipment/devices are next due for their test and calibration, our automated database keeps track of all the equipment, part numbers and test results and test due dates. Our friendly staff will contact you and schedule your next testing and calibration visit before your equipment is due.
Benefits of using NES Group for your testing and maintenance are –
– Extensive medical equipment knowledge
– Free loan equipment to minimise any disruption
– Up to date with all current Standards and requirements
– We ensure your testing is up to date and follow up before it is due
– 24/7 Phone and Onsite technical support
– Cost savings in downtime and breakdowns
– After hours servicing available to suit your schedule
– Cost effective packages designed to save you time and money
– Hassle free compliance
We can create a easily implemented and customised package to suit your medical equipment testing and calibration requirements.
Call Nes Group on 1300651958 today for more information and to speak with one of our friendly staff.