Can I Return My Medical Equipment or Supplies?
At Nesgroup, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to purchase your medical equipment and supplies from us. An important part of the purchase process is the return policy. We do our best to work with our home medical supply vendors to make sure customers can return products with ease.
Reason for Returns
There are two main reasons for returns of medical products:
- An error on the part of Medical Equipment. Examples include: defective products and incorrect products and/or quantity shipped.
- The product was not what the customer wanted (e.g., wrong color) or will not fulfill the customer's medical needs.
We will fix any problem that was the fault of Nesgroup Medical Equipment Specialists without any cost to the customer and as fast as we can. We pride ourselves on not having problems with our orders, but when it does happen we fix our mistakes.
If a customer returns an unused (in original packaging) product for any other reason and it is within 30 days of the date of purchase, the following applies:
- The customer will be responsible for return freight.
- There may be a restocking fee between 25 - 50%, depending on the product.
Some of our products by their very nature are not returnable. The general rule of thumb is that if we cannot resell the product we cannot return it. All returns must have their original packaging. Products that are sealed cannot have the seals broken.
Non-returnable products include:
- Products provided in a sealed package cannot be returned unless they are defective.
- Incontinence Products
- Special Order / Custom Items
Special Order/Custom Items
If we make an error on your order, we will fix it at no charge to you. If you make the error on the order, unfortunately, we cannot issue a full refund in order to recover our cost. Special order items will be charged a minimum 50% restocking fee. There is the possibility your item can not be returned. This is determined by the manufacturer and is out of our control.
To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Call our office and speak to our staff who will take the information and provide instructions on the return. If the product was shipped to your home and you paid a shipping fee, we will send a call tag to UPS/FedEx for pickup at your address. If you picked up the product in our store, you will be required to return the item to the store. In order to receive a refund for the purchase price, non-defective items must be returned unused with the original packaging and materials intact. Please refer to our non-returnable product list to be sure your item is not excluded.
- Local customers with equipment returns please call or bring in so we can evaluate and test the product.
- All orders are processed through our system immediately after the order is finalized. Accordingly, we are unable to cancel completed orders and such merchandise may be returned in accordance with our return policy.
Receiving a Refund
Depending on your method of payment, you will receive a refund in the same method of payment (we no longer carry cash). Your credit card account will be credited back the amount of the returned purchase. Our manufacturer informs us that certain products that require inspection may take up to 25 business days.