nes group medical
LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Semi-Automatic
AED offers users guaranteed performance with its intuitive, ergonomic design providing the minimally trained user with an easy to use AED in emergency situations.
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly routine self-checks. Additional checks conducted when the device is initially switched on for guaranteed performance when required
- Semi automatic operation automatic once defibrillator pads are attached
- Visible Readiness Display
- Industry leading 8 year warranty on the AED
- Built-in safety protocols to shock only if required by the patient
- An initial shock delivered at 200 joules which automatically escalates each shock
- Directs up to 360 joules if required on difficult to defibrillate patients
- Audible metronome and CPR coaching guides users during emergency situations
- Clear Voice technology listens to the level of background noise and adjusts the volume accordingly
- Layered design with easy to follow pictorial instructions
- Average of 103 full discharges when fully charged (800min operating time)
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.