nes group medical
Innovo Lab 30L & 56L | Laboratory & Biological Autoclave
Maximum efficiency | Minimum Cost
Professional compound steriliser for laboratory & biological research
The Innovo Lab 30L/56L steriliser has an advanced full-colour touch panel and a chamber made of 316L stainless steel. Each model has several optional added value features that can be configured for fast cooling, biohazard and waster sterilisation and more!
A comprehensive and scalable tracking system records all information on cycles in detail.
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth 5" Full-colour touch panel control system
- High-precision PT100 Sensor accurately controls sterilization.
- Fast cooling system, lowering the liquid temperature more safely and quickly, saving waiting time.
- Optional biohazard filtration system protects against unsterilized Viruses are released into the environment.
- Intelligent locking system, when the chamber temperature is over range or pressure is overpressure, the door will not be opened.
- Connect to the internet with the server for remote monitoring of multiple sterilizers.
- Store tens of thousands of cycles on your autoclave for viewing, printing, or downloading to a PC
- Reliable personnel and sterilization tracking system to increase work efficiency.
- 316L grade stainless steel chamber and door, more strength and stability.
- Overheating and Pressure overload protection.
- 30 litre chamber (56 litre optional).
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.