nes group medical
QRS Universal ECG
Features and Benefits:
- The QRS Universal ECG uses the Louvaine analysis program. The Louvaine algorithm has the best total accuracy of the 9 popular algorithms
- Multiple reporting options, being able to convert files to PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats
- Lightweight and portable, weighing just 340 grams. It can easily be transported to patient rooms, treatment rooms or an offsite location. No battery is required as it is powered from a PC through a USB connection
- Universal 12-channel ECG
- QRS Resting ECG Tab Electrodes, 100
- Sure-Lock Snap & Tab Electrode Adaptors, 10
- Lead Placement Guide
- Office Medic Software
3 year warranty is included
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 1300651958.
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registered medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.