nes group medical
Operating Theatre Table - Schmitz DIAMOND
- High weight capacity of up to 450kg.
- Made in Germany.
- SAF pads for decubitus prevention and enhanced patient comfort, removable, washable and impermeable.
- Red Dot Design award winner.
- Hand control with backlit display indicating status information such as current chosen position and status of battery charge.
- Override System to ensure functionality.
- Stainless steel inlay plates.
- Excellent ground clearance giving optimal foot access to surgeons and their team.
- High stability against traction and compression forces.
- Easy mobility.
- Dual level security system for all table functions.
This table can be installed by onsite biomedical team or by one of our own NES Group Medical technicians.
Testing and Calibration :
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.