nes group medical
MULTILINE NEXT AC
- Areas of application: Surgical preparation, post-operation rehabilitation and recovery couch, examination, treatment, mobilisation, transport
- Totally new concept in terms of design, technology and features
- Electric motor adjustment of backrest, seat and leg section as well as height (adjustment up to 90 cm)
- Emergency foot switch for Trendelenburg position, ensuring staff keep their hands free
- Compliance with stringent regulations, ease of access, clean surface finish, tested surfaces, sparing use of seams
- 12.5 cm castors for comfortable transporting, central braking system
- Independently certified product safety and superb reliability
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.