nes group medical
Greiner - Multiline Next DC Dialysis Chair
The Multiline Next DC presents a dialysis chair that represents a brand new technological advancement for hospitals and clinical practices – and one that meets the specific requirements of dialysis.
There is no doubt that dialysis is one of the most demanding types of treatment for both patients and nursing teams. People with chronic kidney failure often display very different and sometimes extreme symptoms. This problem is compounded by individual differences in height, weight, age and health status, which vary widely. The seriousness of the condition and treatment that lasts for several hours pose major challenges when it comes to the comfort and safety of a dialysis couch. The time has arrived for the Multiline Next DC.
A complete new generation of therapy couch for dialysis. Based on recent findings within the Healthcare Sector. The emphasis is on patient comfort, ergonomics and efficiency. Achieved by soft cushioning ensuring comfort for patients.
Features & Benefits:
- Dialysis chair with 3-5 motors, with/without central locking, comfortable pillows, integral foam armrests
- Armrest technology with individual positioning for height, inclination, direction and volume, with adjustment to width of torso
- Extra-comfortable upholstery with wide seat (60 cm), finished by hand
- Access height from 54 cm according to model and fittings of the dialysis chair
- Compliance with stringent regulations, ease of access, clean surface finish, tested surfaces, sparing use of seams
- 10 cm twin-wheel castors with central locking system if required
- Footrest with automatic, patient-friendly length adjuster (removable)
- NEW: Option with twin-wheel swivel castors for linear or free movement available
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.