nes group medical
Greiner - Medseat
The absolute all rounder in every position.
An Electric treatment chair which is the absolute all rounder in every position and perfectly suited for a variety of applications. Due to the moving leg rest, the patient can be treated in a lying position. In addition, Medseat treatment chairs can be equipped with a rotatable seat cushion allowing the patient to be turned by 90° to the left or right side.
*Available in Hydraulic or Electric*
Features & Benefits:
- 30 cm range of electric height adjustment
- Upper part can be turned by 330° and can be fixed in every position
- Armrests made of integral foam can be turned away
- With mobile or immobile base part available
- Synchronous adjustment of the lying surface (manual or electric)
- In case of electric lying surface a separate adjustment of the footrest and backrest is possible optionally
- Synchronous moving legrest, fixed legrest or without legrest
- Available with hand switch in the backrest
- Optionally with swivable seat cushion available (Patient can be turned by 90° to the left or right side)
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.