nes group medical
ECG - Biocare 2000 PC
- New generation high-performance chip with anti-drift technology
- ECG Interpretation with selectable interpretation printing
- Easily transportable
- Compatible with 12-lead and 15-lead ECG acquisition
- Broad frequency response 0.05~250Hz for weaker signal recognition and capture, making it more suitable for children and newborns
- Selected waveform enlargement for detailed analysis
- Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista
- Huge data storage and management capability
- Powerful standard and customised diagnosis templates
- Advanced analysis functions: VCG, VLP, HRV, HFECG, FECG, HRT and QT
- Multiple report output formats such as XML, DICOM, WORD, BMP and PDF
- Supports A4 printing
1 year warranty included with the option to protect your equipment with our Nescare Protection Plan for up to 3 years. Including over the phone technical support, all parts and labour and product replacement.
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 1300651958.
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.