nes group medical
The 3in1 compressor Nebuliser kit integrates a nasal washer as well as a nasal aspirator and treats nose as well as lower lung periphery. It provides comprehensive, effective and convenient care for all respiratory conditions. The nasal washer can be used to clean and flush the nasal cavities and alleviate allergic symptoms; the nasal aspirator can be used to alleviate nasal congestion.
Features & Benefits:
1 | Nebuliser
The Valve Adjustable Technology (VAT) bottle allows users to adjust different levels of Nebulisation rate 0.1 (closed) / 0.3 (fully open) ml/min at consistent particle size.
- MMAD ≤2.5 μm; Fine Particle Dose (FPD): 80-85%
- Patented Valve Adjustable nebulizer bottle (VAT)
- Low noise with silencer and vibration-absorber design
2 | Nasal Washer
- Flushes nasal cavities and rhino pharynx to clear secretions, mucus and harmful substances and alleviates allergic symptoms
- Nasal washer nebulises 10ml of solution in about 2 minutes
- Silicone nasal adaptors provide comfortable and soft touch and reliable seal
- Made of biocompatible, non-allergenic materials and Latex and BPA free
- Comes with 3 sizes of nasal adaptors and suitable for the whole range
- Fluid chamber capacity: Max 20ml
3 | Nasal Aspirator
- Removes mucus to alleviate nasal congestion and reduces risk of respiratory inflections, and helps your baby to breathe freely
- Adjustable vacuum level
- Ergonomic design to ensure a smooth operation
- Max vacuum @ pump inlet: -450 mmHg
- Max air flow @ pump inlet: >5 L/min
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.