nes group medical
Innovo Lit - Compact Operating Theatre Light
The Lit(tle) but powerful Operating Theatre Light
The Innovo Lit offers ultimate flexibility and control. Its compact, value packed and is suitable for a wide of procedure types and surgeon preferences.
The Innovo Lit is the most versatile light on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- 130,000 Lux
- Available in Ceiling (single and dual configuration) or Trolley Mount
- Adjustable light intensity (40,000 - 130,000 lux)
- Adjustable colour temperature 3,800K/4,300K/4,800K
- Adjustable focal area (15-25cm)
- Easy to use 4.3"LCD Touch Control panel
- Additional quick and easy control panel located near the sterilisable, detachable centre grip
- Dental Mode - Changes the focal pattern to a 15cm x 9cm Oval with 30,000 lux light intensity and 4,800K colour temperature
- Exam Mode - Changes the focal patter to a 15cm Circle with 60,000 lux light intensity
- LED Technology - Producing a bright and uniform light with a long lifespan that is maintenance free, produces low heat emissions and consumes less energy.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.