nes group medical
Multiline Next IT
This compact couch meets the specific needs of oncology day hospitals, infusion medicine and transfusion medicine. It combines space-saving design with the comfort and security of fully equipped models. Patients and those caring for them enjoy the full range of amenities and features, with the couch quickly conveying patients into the most suitable position for therapy. With a seat width of 60 cm and the perpendicular angle of the leg section, it can be used as a chair. The comfortable, extra soft upholstery, patient-friendly armrests that support therapy and wide range of fittings make the MULTILINE NEXT IT a next-generation couch.
Features & Benefits:
- Innovative armrest technology with individual positioning for height, inclination, direction and volume, with adjustment to width of torso – ideal for infusion therapy
- Fixing of backrest in any position makes couch easier to push
- Design compliant with stringent regulations, ease of access, clean surface finish, tested surfaces, minimum of seams
- Soft upholstery (width of 60 cm), comfortably seating for patients of all sizes
- Ease of access from front or side with folded-up armrest, access height of 54 cm
- Genuine chair position with leg section at 90° angle
- 10 cm twin-wheel castors with central locking if required
- Infusion pole holder can be pivoted left and right with just one hand
- NEW: Option with twin-wheel swivel castors for linear or free movement available
- Chair upright (floor space) 110 x 78 cm
- Recline position (floor space) 196 x 78 cm
- Total width 78 cm
- Surface in reclined position (L x W) 196 x 60 cm
- Thickness of padding 7.5 cm
- Armrest (L x W) 56 x 12 cm
- Access height 54 cm
- Castor diameter 10 cm
- Backrest - 5° to 78°
- Seat section 0° to 22°
- Leg section 0° to 90°
- Maximum patient weight 220 kg
- Voltage 230 V/50-60 Hz, 110 V/50-60 Hz
- Weight of couches 78 kg
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.