nes group medical
Medical Gas Pendant - Innovo Versaboom
- Custom built to your specifications to best suit your application
- Electromagnetic braking system that keeps your pendant in place, even in the event of a power outage
- Colour coded LED brake guide lights located at each pivotal point of the pendant, enable the user to easily identify which brake is being released.
- The Versaboom can offer dimmable LED light strips that are mounted to the upper horizontal arm as well as the underside of the pendant service head
- Medisound system providing amazing sound quality through it's pendant mounted or recessed ceiling mounted speakers
- Versaboom is equipped with the most innovative bearing system for smooth and easy movement
- Unparalleled versatility providing the user with a custom designed pendant that caters to the users specific preference and requirements
- Can be configured as an anaesthetic pendant, equipment pendant or ICU pendant
- Available in articulating and non-articulating versions
- Can support up to 24 electrical socket outlets and up to 12 medical gas outlets as well as audio visual and networking ports
- Can support surgical monitors and patient monitors
Operating theatres for anaesthetics and equipment
Fully customisable for ICU, can be supplied with patient monitors and night lights
Installation carried out by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 1300651958.
The primary goal of preventative medical equipment maintenance is to ensure that all equipment operates safely according to the manufacturers specifications for the entire service life of the equipment and to prevent failure before it actually occurs. A preventative maintenance plan will reduce the risk of breakdowns which can put a halt to your day to day operations and potentially cost you valuable time and money.
Calibration and servicing that may be required from time to time can be arranged.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
Lead time to be confirmed at time of order.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.