nes group medical
LIFEPAK® 1000 No ECG Display
LifePak 1000 Semi-Automatic Basic Graphical Display Defibrillator. No matter who they are or the environment they’re facing, with the LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator they have just the device they need. The rugged LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automated external defibrillator (AED) from the leader in defibrillation technology. But it’s also a defibrillator powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged Construction- Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly- Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
- Flexible Power Options- Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) or non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery for your device.
- 360 Joules- Can escalate defibrillation power to an industryleading 360J.
- cprMAX Technology- Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer- Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- Shock Counter- Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology- Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable- Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Easy-To-Use AED- Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
Also Included with all LIFEPAK 1000
- LIFEPAK Ship Kit
- Non-Rechargeable Battery
- Carry Case - No Strap
- Strap for LP1000 Carry Case
- Operating Instructions
Approved medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices.
Products are sold within Australia and New Zealand Only.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.