nes group medical
Halogen Examination Light - Luxo LHH
Features and Benefits:
- Commonly found in various areas of the health care sector as an examination light
- Spring-balanced arm
- Available in wall, trolley, table and ceiling mounts
- Designed for maximum illumination in a small area
- 50w Halogen Globe with thermal management lens
- Illumination 4,430 lux a@ 1m
- Colour temp 3,100K
- Colour rendering 98r
- Light beam angle 10 degrees
- Frictionless vertical and horizontal movement with internal spring balance for ultimate reliability
- 5-year warranty
14 day money back guarantee*
Nes Group Medical Import and Distribute Luxo in Australia and NZ
Designed for maximum illumination in a limited area. Ideal for obstetrics, gynecology and wound care. This fitting is widely used in hospitals and consulting rooms across the world and relied upon due to its quality design and durability.
Installation:This fitting can be installed by a licensed electrician or by one of our own NES Group Medical technicians.
Call us today for an obligation free installation quote.
Approved medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock we will notify you immediately to confirm lead time.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.