nes group medical
Defibrillator - Lifepak 1000 without ECG
Features and Benefits:
- 360 joule capability
- Flexible power options: choose between rechargeable Lithium-ion or non-rechargeable Lithium-manganese Dioxide battery options
- cprMAX technology minimises CPR interruptions by allowing compressions during AED charging
- CPR Countdown timer provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period
- Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen which provides more information at a glance
- Electrodes are fully compatible with all other Lifepak defibrillators and monitors
- Settings are adjustable to suit your team's CPR and resuscitation protocols
- Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics on where to place electrodes and initialising shock make the AED easy to use
- No GST chargeable for defibrillators
Watch product videos by clicking the video tab above
14 day money back guarantee*
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.