nes group medical
Autoclave - LAFOMED 8L Compact B Class
"Small volume high quality reliable machine that is super fast"
Owning an autoclave needs to be safe, reliable and financially feasible for your practice. Our goal is to lower the costs associated to sterilisation and to make the process easy.
The LAFOMED Compact is designed for smaller practices that require fast sterilisation turnaround, designed for safety, reliability and return on investment for your practice.
- TGA Approved fully compliant with Australian Standards
- Low cost serving and validations
- Robust & Quality Build
- Class B autoclave making it suitable for use on hollow instruments and multiple wrapping, highest level of sterilisation
- Class B autoclaves meet the most stringent requirements
- 8 Preset Sterilisation Cycles including user customised cycle
- LCD screen for easy observation of cycle temperature, pressure and time
- Printer and USB Output for Data storage and Data uploads
- Automatic self cleaning cycle
- German made Thomas Pumps and high grade stainless steel chamber
- Adjustable sterilisation settings custom preset
- B&D / Helix / Vacuum Test
- Purchase outright or finance your purchase through our partners Medfin or Northern Finance
- LAFOMED Autoclave with best in class German Thomas Pump
- USB Reader Port
- Thermal Printer
- 3 Trays
- Free Validation
- 5 Rolls Thermal Printer Paper
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- Validation Certificate
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Finance options are available if preferred to assist with cashflow
- Optional accessories, service agreements and extended warranty can also be included in your finance if you decide to take its up
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
- Extend your warranty for up to 5 years
- Lifetime chamber warranty
- Warranty includes access to our loan machines free of charge (normally $50ex gst per day)
- Warranty includes all parts and labour
Optional Extras Available
We recommend taking advantage of the following options to reduce over all liftime costs of owning an autoclave.
5 year extended warranty - Includes all parts and labour as well as loan machines
3 year service agreement - Includes Validations and Basic Servicing (Benefits include lower annual service costs, discounts on spare parts & accessories and no annual pricing increases)
Helix Test Kit - Required for your daily B&D Helix test
4 Lt Water Distiller - Autoclaves require distilled water only to avoid build up of minerals and deposits that can block valves and hoses
Class : B
Wattage : 2.4 KW
Sterilisation Temperature : 121℃ - 134℃
Chamber Diameter : 17cm
Chamber Depth : 32cm
Volume : 8L
Screen Type : LCD
Net Weight : 45 kg
Product Size (mm): 560 x 440 x 360
Can be delivered, installed and validated by NES Group in all states and territories for an additional cost or delivered directly to you.
Standard 10 amp 240v power socket is required
Servicing and Validation
Validations and Service can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians. We recommend
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
B Class Sterilisation of medical and dental equipment including porous and hollow instruments in all types of dental and medical facilities
B Class Sterilisation of instruments required for podiatry and nail and beauty
Sterilisation of equipment in laboratories and food facilities
Approved Medical Device
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registered equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.