nes group medical
Autoclave - LAFOMED Premium B Class
"Industry Leader For Return On Investment & Outstanding Value"
The days of spending over $12,000 for a quality B class benchtop autoclaves are over! Lafomed autoclaves use the same pumps and quality components as the expensive European autoclave brands.
The LAFOMED Premium range of autoclaves are designed for safety, reliability and return on investment for your practice. Lafomed autoclaves lower the upfront and ongoing costs associated to sterilisation and make the sterilisation process easy and trouble free.
All this is backed by the longest warranty on the market of up to 5 years or 5000 cycles.
Call 1300 651 958 now and get one for your practice while the current promo lasts.
Current Promotion* - Buy any Lafomed Premium B Class Autoclave and receive FREE Shipping or delivery, validation worth $800.
Ask about our current when you speak with our team.
- Best return on investment in the industry (Low initial cost & guaranteed reliability & service with option for 5 years warranty)
- Low cost serving and running costs
- Robust & Quality Build giving reliability and quality
- Class B autoclave making it suitable for use on hollow instruments and multiple wrapping, highest level of sterilisation
- Class B autoclaves meet the most stringent requirements and are suitable for all types hollow instruments and dental hand pieces as well as multiple wrapped packs
- 10 Preset Sterilisation Cycles including user customised cycles that can be tailored to your preference eg: express cycle or large load extended drying
- LCD screen for easy observation of cycle temperature, pressure and time
- Printer and USB Output for Data storage and Data uploads
- Automatic self cleaning cycle
- German brand best in class Thomas Pumps and high grade stainless steel chamber
- Custom cycle allowing the user to tailor the cycle to their load
- Liquids cycle for Laboratory use
- B&D / Helix / Vacuum Test
- Purchase outright or finance your purchase through our partners Medfin or Northern Finance
- LAFOMED Autoclave with the best in class German Thomas Pump
- USB Reader Port for digital cycle data storage that can be easily saved on your PC or MAC
- Thermal Printer
- 3 Trays
- Free First Validation
- 5 Rolls Thermal Printer Paper
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty including free loan machine hire
- Validation Certificate
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Finance options are available if preferred to improve cashflow
- Optional accessories, service agreements and extended warranty can also be included in your finance
- 2 years manufacturers warranty or 2500 cycles
- Extend your warranty for up to 5 years or 5000 cycles
- Lifetime chamber warranty
- Warranty includes access to our loan machines free of charge (normally $50ex gst per day)
- Warranty includes all parts and labour
Optional Extras Available
We recommend taking advantage of the following options to reduce over all liftime costs of owning an autoclave and to ensure good workflow and compliance.
GT Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaners - Large range of sizes available, available on our website of speak with our team
5 year extended warranty - Includes all parts and labour as well as loan machines
Helix Test Kit - Required for your daily B&D Helix test
4 Lt Water Distiller - Autoclaves require distilled water only to avoid build up of minerals and deposits that can block valves and hoses
Class : B
Wattage : 2.4 KW
Sterilisation Temperature : 121℃ - 134℃
Volume : 12L, 18L, 23L
Screen Type : LCD
Net Weight : 55 kg
Product Size (mm): 650 x 500 x 430 (23L)
Can be installed by one of our qualified technicians. Comes with detailed user manual or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 1300651958.
Servicing and Validation
Validations and Service can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians. We recommend
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
B Class Sterilisation of medical and dental equipment including porous and hollow instruments in all types of dental and medical facilities
B Class Sterilisation of instruments required for podiatry and nail and beauty
Sterilisation of equipment in laboratories and food facilities
Approved Medical Device
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registered equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.