nes group medical
LED Operating Theatre Light - Innovo Brilliance
Features and Benefits:
- 160,000 LUX @ 1 metre
- 1500mm depth of illumination for excellent deep wound cavity illumination
- Focusable between 20 - 30cm with excellent light uniformity
- Shadow Elimination Sensor Technology illuminates around obstructions
- Low Light Endoscopy Setting
- Sterile Controls Including Focus & Intensity
- 95R - Excellent Colour Rendering Ability
- 3800K, 4,300K & 4800 Light Colour Temperature
- Optional Full HD in-light camera
- Available In many arm configurations including monitor arms and cameras
- 2 year warranty, optional extended warranty or preventative maintenance
NES Group Medical are exclusive distributors of Innovo products.
Installation can be included in our proposal and carried out by one of our specialist field technicians.
Get FREE shipping, additional labour warranty and peace of mind for all orders that include installation by our specialist technicians.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment. All the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
Must be confirmed at the time of order.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.