nes group medical
Hyfrecator - Conmed 2000 Kit
- Remote control hand-piece to change power settings to maintain the sterile field and increase downtime
14 day money back guarantee*
- Dermatology: Benign and Malignant Lesions.
- Plastic Surgery: Hemostasis.
- Proctology: Fissure-in-ano, Hemorrhoids.
- Gynecology: Vaginal Cysts, Cervicitis, Pruritus Vulvae, Skene's Glands, Urethral Tumors.
- Ophthalmology: Burn Entropian, Chalazion.
- Urology: Bladder, Vasectomy, Venereal Warts.
- Otolaryngology: Adenoid, Tonsil, Nasal Polyps.
- Dental/Oral Surgery: Apicoectomy, Gingivectomy.
- Urology/Ophthalmology/General Family Practice.
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 1300651958.
Testing and Calibration :
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.