nes group medical
LED Examination Light - Luxo LHH
Features and Benefits:
- Commonly found in all types of consulting room including very popular with GP and Gynea rooms
- Maintenance free and very low heat emission
- Long life span of 50,000 hours, over 15 years of normal use
- Slim light head that produces a clear cut round light focus area that is adjustable in size
- Available in wall, trolley and table mounts offering a variety of mounting options and applications
- Flexible gooseneck arm with over all length of 1260mm from base to the end of the light head providing excellent reach
- Bright white light approx 50,000 lux
- 4500K Colour temperature for a bright uniform white light
- 1 Year warranty
- 14 day money back guarantee* (must be returned in original packaging in new condition)
Nes Group Medical Import and Distribute the Luxiflex range in Australia and NZ
The Gooseneck Luxiflex PRO is designed especially for demanding viewing conditions that require exceptionally good light such as medical examination and minor procedures. It has widespread applications throughout the health sector it is very popular with gynaecologists, medical centers and specialist consulting rooms in Australia and worldwide.
This fitting can be installed by a licensed electrician or by one of our own NES Group Medical technicians. If there is a power socket present the light can be mounted by screwing the base to a secure wall or surface and powered by plugging it into the power socket.
Get FREE shipping as well as parts and labour warranty for all orders that include installation.
Ask our team for an installation quote.
Approved medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock we will notify you immediately to confirm lead time.
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.