nes group medical
Innovo Puraclav 12, 18 & 23L B Class Autoclave
Australian Designed For Bullet Proof Reliability & The Best Return On Your Investment!
Currently offering 0% interest free finance, installation/delivery, validation and user training. Call Now!
Innovo Puraclav autoclaves lower the upfront and ongoing costs associated to sterilisation and make the sterilisation process easy and trouble free.
Get in touch to learn about our UNBEATABLE packages and pricing!
-Reliable & Easy To Use - Training Provided Upon Purchase
- Designed in Australia by our in house team based on decades of industry experience
-Best return on investment in the industry (Low initial cost & guaranteed reliability & service with option for 5 years warranty)
- Low cost serving and running costs
- Robust & Quality Build giving reliability and quality
- Class B autoclave making it suitable for use on hollow instruments and multiple wrapping, highest level of sterilisation
- Class B autoclaves meet the most stringent requirements and are suitable for all types hollow instruments and dental hand pieces as well as multiple wrapped packs
- 10 Preset Sterilisation Cycles including user customised cycles that can be tailored to your preference eg: express cycle or large load extended drying
- LCD screen for easy observation of cycle temperature, pressure and time
- Printer and USB Output for Data storage and Data uploads
- Automatic self cleaning cycle
- German brand best in class Thomas Pumps and high grade stainless steel chamber
- Custom cycle allowing the user to tailor the cycle to their load
- B&D / Helix / Vacuum Test
- Purchase outright or finance your purchase with 0% Interest
No Hidden Extras, We Include Everything
- Innovo Puraclav Autoclave with the best in class German Thomas Pump
- USB Reader Port for digital cycle data storage that can be easily saved on your PC or MAC
- Thermal Printer
- 3 Trays machine can accommodate up to 5 or an upright rack
- 5 Rolls Thermal Printer Paper
- 2 Year or 2000 cycle Parts & Labour Warranty including free loan machine hire
- Installation/Delivery, Validation Certificate
- 24/7 Phone Support and User Training
- Interest FREE Finance options are available
- Optional accessories, service agreements and extended warranty can also be included in your finance
- 2 years manufacturers warranty or 2000 cycles
- Extend your warranty for up to 5 years or 5000 cycles
- Lifetime chamber warranty
- Warranty includes access to our loan machines free of charge (normally $50ex gst per day)
- Warranty includes all parts and labour
Optional Extras Available
We recommend taking advantage of the following options to reduce over all lifetime costs of owning an autoclave and to ensure good workflow and compliance.
GT Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaners - Large range of sizes available, available on our website of speak with our team
5 year extended warranty - Includes all parts and labour as well as free access to loan machines for 5 years or 5000 cycles
Helix Test Kit - Required for your daily B&D Helix test
4 Lt Water Distiller - Autoclaves require distilled water only to avoid build up of minerals and deposits that can block valves and hoses
Servicing and Validation
Validations and Service need to be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians. We will provide you with a Validation & Service Plan to ensure your regulatory and servicing requirements are met.
B Class Sterilisation of medical and dental equipment including porous and hollow instruments in all types of dental and medical facilities
B Class Sterilisation of instruments required for podiatry and nail and beauty
Sterilisation of equipment in laboratories and food facilities
Approved Medical Device
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registered equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
TGA Registration ARTG no- 313609
Worksafe approval no - PV 6-241769/20
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.