nes group medical
Innovo Puraclav 8 Litre Autoclave
BUY NOW PAY LATER SOLUTION NOW AVAILABLE!
"The autoclave of choice for medical, dental, beauty, nails, tattoo or veterinary"
The Innovo Puraclav is designed in Australia to be a cost effective solution for all applications including Medical, Dental, Nails, Beauty, Tattoo and Veterinary practices that is TGA approved and compliant with Australian Standards.
- Innovo Puraclav Compact 8 Litre Autoclave
- Built in Printer
- 3 Trays
- FREE Initial Validation (usually $680 ex gst)
- 1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- FREE shipping (usually $150 ex gst)
- 24/7 Phone Support
Why is Innovo Puraclav is the best choice?
- Australian Designed with Robust & Quality Build
- Approved by the Theraputic Goods Administration & Australian Standards Compliant
- Best return on investment in the industry (Low initial cost & guaranteed reliability & service)
- Low cost serving and validations
- Class B autoclave making it suitable for use on hollow instruments and multiple wrapping, highest level of sterilisation
- Class B autoclaves meet the most stringent requirements
- 5 Preset Sterilisation Cycles including operating from 121deg to 134deg C including solid, wrapped and hollow instrument cycles
- LED display with preset buttons
- Built in printer for cycle data readouts and records
- High grade stainless steel chamber
- B&D / Helix / Vacuum Test cycle presets
- Purchase outright or buy now pay later
- Buy now pay later options are available if preferred to assist with cashflow
- Optional accessories, service agreements and extended warranty can also be included in your finance if you decide to take its up
- 1 years manufacturers warranty
- Extend your warranty for up to 3 years
- Warranty includes access to our loan machines free of charge (normally $50ex gst per day)
- Warranty includes all parts and labour
Optional Extras Available
We recommend taking advantage of the following options to reduce over all lifetime costs of owning an autoclave.
3 year extended warranty - Includes all parts and labour as well as loan machines
3 year service agreement - Includes Validations and Basic Servicing (Benefits include lower annual service costs, discounts on spare parts & accessories and no annual pricing increases)
Helix Test Kit - Required for your daily B&D Helix test
4 Lt Water Distiller - Autoclaves require distilled water only to avoid build up of minerals and deposits that can block valves and hoses
Class : B
Wattage : 2.4 KW
Sterilisation Temperature : 121℃ - 134℃
Chamber Diameter : 17cm
Chamber Depth : 32cm
Volume : 8L
Screen Type : LED
Net Weight : 45 kg
Product Size (mm): 560D x 440W x 360H
Can be delivered, installed and validated by NES Group in all states and territories for an additional cost or delivered directly to you.
Standard 10 amp 240v power socket is required
Servicing and Validation
Validations and Service can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians. We recommend
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
B Class Sterilisation of medical and dental equipment including porous and hollow instruments in all types of dental and medical facilities
B Class Sterilisation of instruments required for podiatry and nail and beauty
Sterilisation of equipment in laboratories and food facilities
Approved Medical Device
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registered equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time
Pay with SecurePay
Payment for purchases may be made by credit card. The credit card payment goes through at the time you submit your order online.
Your payment security on our website is paramount to us.
Your credit card payment will be secure through this site, as information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all transactions. Credit card information is not stored.
Thank you for visiting and shopping on the NES Group Medical Pty Ltd website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Most items are held in stock, if there is an item on backorder we will notify you either upon adding to your cart or via email or telephone.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Upon placement of order you will receive tracking details so that you can check up on the status of your order. If you have not received this please call us on 1300651958 to obtain your tracking details.